VERY IMPORTANT SEND ONLY TO
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SITES THAT LOOK SIMILAR !!!
NOTE: Make sure to deposit the correct cryptocurrency to the correct deposit address.
Send ETH to Ethereum deposit address only
Sending cryptocurrency to the wrong cryptocurrency address may result in the loss of your contribution!
Ethereum contribution via MyEtherWallet.com
If you don’t have an Ethereum wallet and need to create one using MyEtherWallet, do the following:
NOTE: If you send ETH, DO NOT USE EXCHANGE ACCOUNTS. Send only from your private wallet.
(Optional; if you already have an account, just upload your keystore file or private key).
1. Create a new account: Submit your password and click ”Generate Wallet”.
2. Download the JSON keystore file, and choose “I understand. Continue.”
3. Your wallet details will be displayed. Follow the instructions to save and store your private and public key.
NOTE: It is crucial to remember where you stored your keystore.json, since without it you can say goodbye to your wallet. Your best strategy is to duplicate the password on two USB sticks and on your computer (with a private code to shelter it from hacking).
Step 3 (Optional).
You can buy more ETH at various cryptocurrency exchanges like Coinbase. Such services allow you to buy cryptocurrencies in exchange for common traditional currencies (e.g. USD, EUR, GBP, CAD). You can also exchange one cryptocurrency for another.
How to send ETH using MyEtherWallet.com and how to set gas limit for the Ethereum transaction:
1. Select “Send Ether & Token” tab in myetherwallet.com
2. Login to your account (use your private key or JSON).
3. Fill in the “Send transaction” form:
Copy BLOCKCHAINTRADEDFUND smart contract address
Paste the BLOCKCHAINTRADEDFUND smart contract address In the “To Address’” field.
Choose “Amount to Send” field and enter the amount of ETH you want to contribute to BLOCKCHAINTRADEDFUND.
NOTE: Recommended Gas Limit 150 000.
4. Click “Generate Transaction”. You may have a few seconds wait.
Transaction data will be generated and click “Send transaction” to finalize.
5. You will be asked to confirm the transaction.
If you confirmed the transaction, don’t click “Send transaction” again. Wait for the transaction to finalize.
6. After your ETH transaction is confirmed, BTF tokens will be sent to the Ethereum address you sent ETH from. This may take some time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.
How to check your BTF purchase using MyEtherWallet:
1. Click “Add Custom Token”.
2. Add this address to the “Contract Address” field:
3. Type “BTF” in the “Token Symbol” field and the number “18” in “Decimals”. Click ‘Save’.